Monday, October 7, 2013

Elizabeth's First Loose Tooth

Elizabeth has been having a lot of firsts lately, including losing her first baby tooth. I thought her starting Kindergarten was bad, but when her first tooth fell out it really struck me how much she has grown. It feels like yesterday that I was waiting patiently for her first stubborn tooth to finally break through. Now it's gone. Enough sentimental. Elizabeth was ecstatic about it all. She was almost as excited as she is on Christmas Eve. She couldn't wait to put the tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy. She kept telling Eva that they had to go to sleep so the tooth fairy could come. She was even willing to turn off the night light, so the tooth fairy wouldn't  be scared off by the light. Eva wasn't to keen on that idea. I had to reassure her that the tooth fairy doesn't mind night lights.


It's taken a while to get used to having a hole in her teeth, but I think we've all adjusted.

No comments: