Sunday, July 8, 2012

Photo a Day in July

Well it has been a while since I posted last.... again. So I thought that I would do a photo challenge in July to try to encourage me to post more photos of my kids and my life for my family and friends that live so far away. So here are the first 7 Days.

Self portrait


Busy: The girls loved playing with the beans.


These next 2 happened on the same day because I forgot to take a photo the day before.

Favorite part of the day: Poppers and watching fireworks in our neighborhood for the 4th.





Fun: The girls and I made this together






1 comment:

nate_clarlaw said...

We WHOLEHEARTEDLY support this idea and were so happy to see new pictures!! Man, we miss you guys!! What are your plans this week - are you guys up for a skype some time? Love you guys!!