Monday, May 17, 2010

Catching Up Again!

I know this is really late, but better late than never right? I finally got my Easter and Baby Animal Days photos together and a few from our backyard.

Eva is getting so big. She is officially 10 months old now and has started crawling and pulling up on everything. She follows Elizabeth everywhere and want to be doing whatever she is. Luckily Elizabeth loves to play with her. They get along really well. Elizabeth has been potty training. I thought we were done. She was doing really well, but now seems to have forgotten everything. Any advice would be great. Elizabeth is getting so big. I can understand most of what she says now, although she still goes off into her own little language sometimes. She is also getting very good and trying to sneak around. Yesterday she wanted to go outside and was inventing up all sorts of excuses, like going to look for our cat. She even told me to go to my room so that she could sneak out.

I thought I would also update you on my weight loss goals. It has been slow going, but I've lost 4 pounds since I last posted. It isn't as much as I would have liked, but any weight off is a step in the right direction. I am still working on it an will get to my goal eventually. Well I think that is everything. Bye!

2 comments:

Jeron & Brook said...

I think all this blogging stuff is wonderful! Your girls are so cute and getting so big! As far as potty training goes if you would like to talk give me a call! I have learned a few tricks! But the biggest thing is not to stress out too much because you stress they stress! Good luck!

mellabie said...

Good luck on loosing weight! I know exactly how you feel. I have been struggling with this my entire life. The past few years I have really learned and understood how diffrent foods affect me. The number one thing I would say is Fiber and water! I mean the real fiber from food not just supplments! It works great and you are full much longer than eating something with less fiber. Good luck.